Saturday, August 14, 2010

we headed south...

on july 16th the girls & i headed to CO for our summer visit with family. the ride there was great despite my car OVERHEATING! (*which by the way, it's so great to have a mechanic as a dad. he fixed me right up.)

on july 17th we headed to my sister, misty's, house to celebrate aspen's 4th birthday.
Photobucket

we made necklaces & photo frames...
Photobucket

played outside. jordan had to show the little ones how to slip-n-slide.
Photobucket

aspen received lots of great gifts.
Photobucket

a couple new barbies...her first...
Photobucket
i just love the way brin is looking at aspen...just adorable!

but the best present she received was her new fishing pole (in pink) and tackle box from my parents, affectionately known by aspen as the DOODLEBUGS.
Photobucket

happy birthday my sweet little aspenini...
Photobucket
or should i say, my little hooligan! :)
love you,
aunt nell

No comments: