Monday, November 19, 2007

i created this the other day...

i've been at work again...seems now that i have all my 12x12 drawers upstairs in our dining room (our basement was WAY to COLD for me to scrap- my hands i think had icicles on them) i've been working out some more layouts. love having my stuff right @ my fingertips! now if my computer was only upstairs!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i created this in part for a challenge at non-other than scrap addict...the goddess of challenges, catherine every monday posts challenges for everyone to enjoy & for motivation...i love them...they always get my creative wheels turning! here is a link to the challenges- give them a whirl...they rock!

also been working on completing the thankful album...i just need to embellish & put the finishing touches of journaling- tie w/ ribbon & i'll be done...post that later in the week.

No comments: