Thursday, October 4, 2007

my heavenly weekend starts tomorrow ...

i'm packing all day today, catching up on laundry, getting things in order for buck....so i can leave for the entire weekend. big sky here i come! so in the morning i'm going to drop chloe off @ my dear friend jessica's house...go to target- pick up lisa & sara- drive to billings to get syalynne from the airport...we are going to eat at our fav. olive garden!!!!!! then do a bit of shopping @ the local sb stores there...they are awesome! then head back to bozeman- then up to big sky! 5 hours of driving all for a yummy weekend. i have 66 pages planned out...i'm bound & determined to finish all of them...if i get done early then sara, lisa & syalynne's photos are up for grabs!!! there is snow up there...which couldn't be more perfect! i can't wait to see lynne...haven't seen her since spring! & she's preggers, which i'm totally excited about!

i forgot to mention this on monday...i'm guest design team member for october @ SCRAPADDICT...so stoked about this... here are the layouts i created w/ the kit...over the moon kit...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Have a fun time....I'm envious of your retreat!

Jill said...

I am so jealous of your retreat!!! You rock! Good luck on finishing those 66 pages. I should have mailed you a few of my photos. You did such a wonderful job the last time on them!

Melanie said...

Have a blast for me, Janelle! I'll be trying to channel your speed scrapping over here this weekend. I'd love to just be able to do one page a day let alone 66 over one weekend!

The Mom said...

Have a great time at your retreat!! I am still amazed at the number of layouts you will probably get done. :)

Glad to have you on the team this month, you really rocked that kit!!