Tuesday, September 13, 2011

a day with the boy cousins...

a great way to test "formal" settings on my camera was to hold a mini cousin session in the park. it also happened to be my mother-in-law's birthday...so it was a great way to spend the day with all 5 of her grandchildren & a great gift to her to get pics for her wall :)

so i started with this little ball of energy & fun...zach...or z-man as i call him! this boy cracks me up! he's all about showing off & impressing whomever is around! he is just 7 months younger than chloe.
Photobucket

this is JJ. or john as he likes to be called now that he is older. however, he is still my little JJ...always will be. he reminds me of a "boy version" of brinley!! JJ & brinley are 3 months apart in age. he's an amazing football player :) and he plays for my HS rivalry team :) LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket

grandma wanted new "all 5 of them" pics...
Photobucket

Photobucket
z-man & c together are a hoot!

they were practicing their dance moves for the wedding & the "dipping" move!
Photobucket

new pics of my girlies...
Photobucket
this one i now have on my large photo wall...all big & glorious :)

and of course you can't be serious all the time!
Photobucket
especially little chloe...whom i've now nick-named red bull! cause she never stops!

Photobucket

now, these two girlies, brin & chloe. they get along 50% of the time. it's either they do. or they don't!
Photobucket

and she finally cooperated...and the result is b-e-a-utiful!
Photobucket

grandma with her 5!
Photobucket

and me with my 3!
Photobucket

and jordan...
Photobucket
gosh i swear with each pic she looks older! this needs to stop!!!!!!!

No comments: