Wednesday, November 3, 2010

if i had a dollar...

jordan has been asking for a haircut for a while now & we just never could fit it in. always something going on it seems like. chloe requested her hair cut as well..."i don't like long hair, it's makes me hot". LOL i was reluctant to cut her gorgeous auburn red locks...so i had her call buck on his cell to ask. he okayed it...but i think he would prefer her hair long, just as i do. but it is her hair, not ours. so on their 4 day weekend in october we made appointments for her & chloe to get their locks trimmed.

jordan before:
Photobucket
jordan after:
Photobucket
her new haircut is just adorable! i just love it! really makes her look older, more her age...yup, teen! we have had curling lessons & she's finally got it down...but not without shedding of tears!

chloe before:
Photobucket
chloe after:
Photobucket
chloe could of donated 2" more & donated to locks for love, but i just couldn't do it. and that kills me, because i have TONS of people who come up to me & people i meet & tell me that they would love to have her hair color & that it's gorgeous!! i think if IF I HAD A DOLLAR for every time someone told me that...i could go on a really nice vacation! LOL maybe i should start charging :)

1 comment:

Jill Franklin said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Just B-E-A-UUU-tiful!!! I have to be honest with you, I had a little tear...they grow up so very fast. They are beautiful girls and you are a wonderful mom.