Tuesday, August 24, 2010

all in a sunday...

sunday, july 25th...
i had a huge migraine & so i had slept in a bit with the helps of some meds. my mom had came to check on my & told me that i needed to come see what chloe was up too & too grab my camera.
Photobucket
she was helping papa mow the grass...following him close to be able to empty out the bag.
Photobucket
then they changed my mom's oil in her 4-runner...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

everything checks out...
Photobucket
she loved being on that creeper...
Photobucket
then they checked her tire pressure...she'd been having issues with it.
Photobucket
and she helped sweep out the garage...
Photobucket
and she earned some $ in the process...
Photobucket

later that afternoon i went to take some engagement photos for my step-sister-in-law, andi and her fiance, kaleo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
they are getting married next july...chloe is their flower girl :)

No comments: