Monday, November 30, 2009

playing school...

what do your children enjoy playing? my girls are so in love with playing school. even chloe has advanced into having her own class :) LOL isn't it every girls dream to have a huge white board, handouts, their own fun paperclips/pushpins/office supplies, & boss others around. my girls love it so much they beg me to take them to staples so they can get more fun supplies. their last splurge was a combined purchase between jordan & brinley. at staples, they have a kiosk that contains different designs of paper clips/pushpins/alligator clips. you pick what ever you want & stuff it inside these divided bowls & it's $6.00. OMG...you would of thought they had won a major prize- they took forever trying to make all the right choices. too funny! they even have grade books (thanks to target $1 spot around back-to-school) & use their webkinz as their students. takes me back to when misty & i would play school!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

I am so glad you found me--I love Sisters too--even though I am not a scrapbooker. cute pics of the girls--Tess loves to play school too. So did I as a kid.