Thursday, January 15, 2009

photo 365: January 13, 14, 15

January 13
Photobucket
this was a very special day for brinley. at her 4H meeting tonight she got to assist (as did other kids) in spaying & neutering 2 cats. she was so excited & came over & whispered in my ear..."i wanna be a vet when i grow up"...that's the first time she's ever changed what she has wanted to do since she was oh, i would say 4 years old. she's always wanted to be an artist...she wanted to write & illustrate children's books. well...that just was tossed out the window thanks to tonights experience. i wish i could of captured the look of excitement in her face...she was entranced!

January 14
Photobucket
chloe & i finally finished up w/ the manships' house this week. this was on our last day driving home...she has been such a great sport about me working 2-3 days a week trying to get their house spiffied up before they return on sunday after a 8 week stint in africa!

January 15
Photobucket
i love the fact that we held on to TONS of jordan & brinley's toys from a few years ago. right now my little petshop is covering my coffee table...love to listen to all her cute little scenarios!

i've completed a few layouts as well...man it feels so good to be able to get my hands in some paper again!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i'm looking so forward to tomorrow...my dear friend sara & i are going to sage spa to use our gift certificates...hers from christmas & mine for almost 2 years ago from my sister as a bday gift...she's going to be so proud of me that i finally got my rear in gear to use it :) thanks mist...i know i'm going to be in heaven tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lily said...

wow, that first photo is pretty intense. I think that would scare me aAWAY from being a vet. Gorgeous. layouts. Love the photo in the first one.